Managing risk is part of good management practice, integrated organically and practically into how your organization works wherever possible.
Our approach is to transfer our risk skills and knowledge to all levels of your organization through hands on use of our tools, training and practical application of risk rigor as we conduct our work.
These pillars are the foundations of our risk management consultancy.
Our commitment is to:
- Listen to you to make sure we have the most accurate understanding of your organization’s risk management setting and needs
- Provide you with thoughtful, practical and helpful advice, tools, training and support that fits your budget and strategy
- Work with you and your organization in a flexible and results-focused way
- Identify and recognize areas of existing risk management strength in your organization while working to identify and prioritize areas that need added strength and support
- Help you demonstrate the results of improved organizational performance through more effective risk management practice
We specialize in the following areas:
- Enterprise risk management advisory support
- ERM design and implementation assessment/planning
- Risk Assessments
- Strategic risk assessment in business planning
- Project risk assessments
- Operational risk management
- Risk assessment in option analysis
- Risk in public private partnership & alternate service delivery
- Procurement/contracting risk management
- Risk Management Training
- Customized for your organization on any of the above topics including train the trainer and executive briefings/orientation
- ISO 31000 through the Canadian Standards Association (http://www.csa.ca/cm/ca/en/training)
- Risk Assessment Methods in Decision making – Risk Management Society (http://www.rims.org/education)